Viking Performance Double Adjustable Shock
* 19 positions of compression & 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
* Lightweight Aluminum Shock with a clear anodized finish
* Every shock is dyno tested & serialized
* 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
* Precision Machined pistons with PTFE | bronze piston wrap
* Two year material and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
* Made in the U.S.A. Each shock is hand built in Vikings Lakeville, MN facility
Viking Performance Shock:
Viking Performance stock smooth body double adjustable shocks for your American Muscle. Great for comfortable cruising, high performance handling, drag racing, and everything in between! These shocks give you 19 positions of compression and 19 positions of rebound for a total of 361 different valving combinations.
Every shock is dyno tested and serialized and hand built in the U.S.A. at Vikings Lakeville, MN facility. They feature lightweight aluminum body with a clear anodized finish, precision machined pistons with PTFE | bronze piston wrap and 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods.
Each shock is covered by a Two year material and workmanship warranty! Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturerShock Specifications:
Upper Mount: T-Bar Poly
Lower Mount: Eye / Poly
Compressed Height (IN.): 12.85
Extended Height (IN.): 19.85
Shock Stroke (IN.): 7.00
Recommended Ride Height (IN.): 15 5/8 - 17 1/8
1973-1987 Regal / Grand National
1968-1972 Skylark / GS
1968-1983 Chevelle / Malibu
1968-1987 El Camino
1971-1996 Caprice / Impala Wagon
1970-1988 Monte Carlo
1968-1987 Cutlass / 442
1978-1980 Grand Am
1962-1968 Grand Prix
1973-1987 Grand Prix
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!